Addictions are killing millions of people every year-and thousands of people every day and hundreds of people every hour.
But I’m here to tell you that no one has to die in their addiction.
Don’t blame yourself because in reality the cause of addiction is not really known.You or your loved one can beat the demon of addiction because I will show you how to live the life that you always wanted to live.
Drugs and alcohol continue to ruin the lives of too many people.
Do you want to live a better life?
Most traditional programs don’t work for very long if they work at all.
Do you want to see real lasting change take place?
Do you want to snatch a life from the jaws of addiction?
I’ve lived a life of recovery for more than 18 years.
It takes an addict to save another addict.
Give me a call, or send me an e-mail
and make a commitment to save a life.
Recovery boot camp $375
12 steps in 3 hours
Recovery doesn’t take Years it takes Commitment.
The desire to change is half the battle.
Discrete private recovery coaching available
Recovery coaching sessions $125 per hour
Joseph Harrison Chapman MBA, MHS, MEd, GCAC.
Acure for addiction
6 Ideas that show you the need for and prepare you to complete the 12 steps.
1. In order to overcome addiction one must first look at the root cause of the affliction. That said we need to delve in the sub conscious determining factors that contribute to and facilitate the addictive process. On a sub conscious level the addicted person is searching for relief of mental and emotional pain. However the malevolent and insidious nature of addiction causes more of the very pain one is trying to escape.
2. The nature of the initial pain stems from the belief that life is not fair and one has somehow been cursed and or doomed to a life of bad luck, tragedy and inevitable failure. Especially in terms of mental and emotional well-being; in addition financial failure and dire straights are often but not all ways a common theme.
3. The reality of our life situation is that we are a product of our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions. However as was stated before we have inculcated on a sub conscious level, the thoughts and feelings that we have been cursed and doomed to a life of bad luck and inevitable failure. Therefore our words and actions cant help but to manifest our negative sub conscious thoughts and emotions.
4. The only cure for the mental and emotional disease of addiction; is to go down deep into the sub conscious and change our thoughts and feelings from negative and tragic to positive and hopeful. One way this is done is by completing the 12 step program of AA and or NA with determined self honesty. These steps were designed to go deep into ones mental and emotional depths and undo the erroneous negative belief systems that have been entrenched for years.
5. As one completes the 12 steps with rigorous self honesty one will realize that life is a series of choices and what we choose determines our outcomes, we can choose self love or self hate, we can choose self benefit or self destruction, we can choose to add value to our life or to take value away, we can choose abundance or poverty.
6. There is no truth to the subconscious belief and feeling that you do not deserve the best of life in all areas: physically, mentally emotionally socially and financially. The cure for addiction is to permanently and completely divorce yourself from the belief that you don’t deserve and can’t have the best of life. The 12 steps are a real way to accomplish the necessary fundamental reorganization of your sub conscious belief system and allow you to see and enjoy all of the opportunities that life offers to us all.
Joseph Harrison Chapman: MBA,MHS, MEd, GCAC.